We do our best to be at each tournament as competitors and as coaches to support all of the students and members of the California Indoor Archers (aka “the CIA”), our competitive club.
Below is a list of suggested tournaments to possibly register for in the coming months. Please reach out to Coach Lani or Coach Paul if you have any questions regarding the information given or if you need additional information or assistance with registering for a tournament.
We will also list upcoming range closures on this section, particularly during holiday seasons and tournament seasons.
- This event has passed.
CVA Spring Classic 2022
Saturday, March 12 - Sunday, March 13
Previously known as the “Pacific Coast Archery Festival,” the 2022 Conejo Valley Archers Spring Classic (“CVA Spring Classic”) is a two-day archery festival (March 12-13, 2022) that offers participants the opportunity to shoot in any or all of three distinct tournaments: an American 900 Round, a 3-D Round, and a NFAA Field Round. This year, we are extending upon the success of our prize money open classes in 2020 by offering prize money open and traditional classes for men and women in each of the three separate tournaments that make up the two-day CVA Spring Classic, with a minimum guaranteed total prize money pot of $3,360! And, if you are a returning competitor, rest assured that we still have all of the non-money divisions offered in years past. Take a look at images from the 2020 CVA Spring Classic.
2 Day Tournament Schedule
The 3-D Round tournament will be held CVA’s 3-D range. The additional details are as follows:
- Shoot either Saturday or Sunday
- 25 unmarked yardage 3-D targets
- 2 arrows per target.
- Traditional, Compound, and Youth shooting stakes.
- Traditional: 33 yards maximum distance.
- Compound: 50 yards maximum distance.
- Range finders are NOT allowed.
- Two mulligans and one doe tag will be offered for sale at $1 each for the 3-D tournament.
The NFAA Hunter/Field Round tournament will be held on CVA’s certified NFAA Field range. The additional details are as follows:
- Shoot either Saturday or Sunday.
- 28 marked yardage targets on our 5-star course.
- 4 arrows per target.
- Minimum of 3 individuals per shooting party.
- Range finders are allowed.
- Shooting starts any time after 7:30, so long as you are registered and you and have an appropriate group unless otherwise announced (in the event of high turnout, we reserve the right to assign groups to starting targets in a “shotgun” start).
- Shooting ends at 4:30 on Saturday and 2:00 on Sunday.
- Yardages by shooting division as marked at each target.
- No Mulligans!
The American 900 Round tournament will be held on CVA’s Tournament range, with a practice round starting at 8:30 a.m. each morning and scored shooting starting at 9:00 a.m. each morning.
- Shoot either Saturday or Sunday (pick one day when registering).
- 5 ends of 6 arrow per distance, with 3 distances (distances determined by shooting class).
- 4 minutes per end.
- 122cm targets or 5-ring option (shooter’s choice).
- Range finders are allowed (if you don’t believe we measured right).There are no mulligans offered in the American 900 Round tournament.
Additional Tournament Information
Below is a list of additional archery associations and websites that also advise of upcoming tournaments that we may or may not already have listed above:
|Logo(s)(hyperlinked)||Association / Website Name|
|Tournament Levels Available||Additional Notes|
|"This is for Score"|
|California Bowman Hunters (CBH)|
State Archery Association (SAA)
|International Field Archery Association (IFAA)|
|National Field Archery Association (NFAA)|
|State Archers of California (SAC)|
|USA Archery (USAA)|
|World Archery (WA)|
(formerly known as "FITA")